The unbeaten and nationally-ranked Ferris State University
football squad opens a two-game Great Lakes Intercollegiate
Athletic Conference (GLIAC) homestand on Saturday (Nov. 1) against
the Lake Erie Storm at Top Taggart Field. Kickoff is set for 12
Saturday will be Kids Day in Big Rapids with all students in grades K-12 earning free admission. As part of the Kids Day event, a variety of events and activities will take place, including a Halloween Costume Parade, football skills challenge, in-game contests, autographs will players, bounce houses, events with the team and more. It will also include a celebrity appearance by the Detroit Pistons' Kid Dancer.
Tickets for Saturday's gridiron game are on sale now and can be bought online at StarTickets.com, by calling (800) 585-3737, or in person thru the FSU Athletics Ticket Office located inside the Ewigleben Sports Complex. The ticket office is open Monday thru Friday from 9 a.m. (ET) to 5 p.m. (ET) with extended hours on Wednesday until 7 p.m. (ET).
The Wheeler Pavilion Gameday Ticket Office will also open early
on Saturday starting at 9 a.m. (ET) with the gates to the stadium
opening at 10:30 a.m. (ET). For more information on ticket sales,
please call (231) 591-2888 or visit FerrisStateBulldogs.com.
Football tickets in advance for Saturday's game are only $9 for adults or $8 for senior citizens (ages 65+) and FSU faculty/staff. Prices go up to $12 for adults, senior citizens and faculty/staff on gameday. Ferris students with ID will be admitted free by showing their student identification cards.
Saturday's game will be carried live locally by the Bulldog Sports Network and Sunny 97.3 FM with the veteran broadcast team of Rob Bentley (play-by-play) and Sandy Gholston (color) calling the action. Pregame coverage gets underway at 11:30 a.m. (ET). The contest will also be streamed with free live audio and pay-per-view HD video online at FerrisStateBulldogs.com.
Below are some important Gameday Details:
* The Wheeler Pavilion Gameday Ticket Office will open at 9 a.m. on Saturday
* Tailgating will be permitted starting at 9 a.m.
* Gates to the stadium open at 10:30 a.m. (90 minutes before kickoff)
* The Bulldog Player Parade - will take place at 9:30 a.m.
* Fans can save money on each ticket by purchasing prior to gameday
* Credit cards will be accepted at the stadium ticket office & concession stand
* Concession stand will provide wide assortment of food & drinks including energy drinks and Jets Pizza
* Parking is $5 per available space, including Lot 2 on campus this season
* Gridiron Club members should enter off South Street in Lot 35
* All current Ferris State students with a valid ID are admitted free
* Get all your game day chips and drinks at Grunst Party Store - the official sponsor of Game Day Central.
* Click Here For Gameday Parking Map (PDF)
Please visit the respective links below for additional gameday information:
Ferris State vs. Lake Erie
Saturday, Nov. 1, 2014
Top Taggart Field
Big Rapids, Mich.
Kickoff: 12 p.m. (ET)
Radio Broadcast: Bulldog Sports Network & Sunny 97.3 FM (Pregame coverage @ 11:30 a.m.)
Radio Announcers: Rob Bentley (Play-by-Play), Sandy Gholston (Color)
Bulldog Sports Network Audio-Only Webcast: Click Here
Live PPV Video Webcast: Click Here
Live Internet Stats: Live Stats
Live Twitter Scoring Updates: Click Here
Live Twitter Analysis Updates: Click Here
Live GLIAC Scoreboard: Click Here
Tickets: Click Here for more info
Directions: Click Here For Directions
Weather: Click Here For Big Rapids Weather
Top Taggart Field
Ferris State Game Notes
Ferris State Roster
Ferris State Schedule/Results
Ferris State Statistics
Ferris State Coaching Staff
Ferris State Yearbook
Ferris State Football News
Ferris State Football Website
GLIAC Football Website
LEC Game Notes
LEC Coaching Staff
LEC Football News
LEC Football Website